Monday, September 21, 2009

Vermillion-Watercolor Painting

Vermillion-Watercolor Painting
10 x 14
SOLD

First let me welcome you to my blog, and invite you to come back often and visit, as I share my watercolor paintings with you and invite you into my world of Watercolor Painting.

I am a watercolor artist living and working in beautiful Banff, Alberta Canada. As a self taught watercolor artist, I am inspired by the magnificant landscapes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and the joy and the wonder that they provide in this beautiful environment.

This watercolor is of Mount Rundle in the fall, with the Vermillion lakes in the foreground. Mount Rundle is perhaps one of the most photographed mountains in the Banff area, and is one of my favorites in terms of subject matter.

It is a joy to paint this mountain in winter, spring, and summer.

I hope you will sign up for regular updates to my blog, and come back and visit often, as I will be posting my watercolors for sale on an ongoing basis.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see that your blog is up and running.

    I just love this watercolor, great work, I think it is one of your best.

    Best Wishes and Good Luck
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your work Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this watercolor, it has very vibrant colors in it. Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete