Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Peggy's Cove-Nova Scotia

It is always a journey when you work on a painting, one with many challenges and successes. Once completed, you are relieved, saddened, happy, many emotions all mixed in.

 I mentioned earlier in my blog that in the future I will have a show called "My Favourite Places".
"Peggy's Cove" was to be a part of that show but I'm hoping it has found a home before then.

My first visit to Nova Scotia was over 12 years ago and thru a good friend there I have been able to experience the sea and the coastline in many different ways. She is on the board of a very unique organization, The Nova Scotia Sea School. Celebrating 20 years of operation, the Nova Scotia Sea School will take you on the adventure of a lifetime, where you will have a truly unique experience with a crew of adventurers and discover strengths you didn't know you had. Please check out sea school.org for further information on their programs.

I am donating the proceeds of the sale of "Peggy's Cove" to The Nova Scotia Sea School, and will ship the painting to the purchaser. If interested, please contact me at alignmentsportsbanff@gmail.com or 403-760-9922.

Peggy's Cove
Watercolour on canvas
16" x 20"
$425

No comments:

Post a Comment