Saturday, October 8, 2016

Thanksgiving-Canadian Rockies


Thanksgiving in the mountains.
It's Oct. 8th, Canadian Thanksgiving weekend is upon us. The temperature has been falling, we had new snow this week......it is a special time of year.

I spent the day organizing the wood pile in the light rain, moving dry wood to the front of the stack and getting new rounds ready to be split. We have company for dinner tomorrow, so I just finished making 2 pumpkin pies and put them in the oven.

I have a lot to be thankful for. 18 years this September I have been married to my best friend........I have a 14 year old son who brightens up my day...........I am now 14 years a graduate of cancer and I have great friends who add to my life with their friendship and their adventures.

On this weekend may you spend time with family and friends and enjoy the moment. Thank those around you that have helped to make your world special. And if you have a bit extra please give to those who are not as fortunate.

And thank you for following my blog. Enjoy the journey.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment