Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Raven Totem-Canadian Rockies

I have been on a personal journey the past while, very spiritual and fulfilling. As in any journey, we need the support of family and friends to help us along the way. Two friends of mine are a part of the Raven Totem journey. Pat Bavin(Bavin), is a very talented glass blower, painter and Shaman. Bavin has helped me open up my spiritual self to discover one of my animal totems....The Raven. Lyle Grisedale(Griz), is a photographer, guide and master in the kitchen. Griz has provided me with an image of a Raven in flight.

As I travel on this new journey, I have an image in my mind of a Raven in flight. The Raven is flying upwards, being released from the gravity of the earth. It leaves the warm hues of yellow, red and orange. As it ascends to the galaxy, it experiences cold, deep hues of blues, purples and black with highlights of bright stars.

I hope you enjoy the journey with Raven Totem

No comments:

Post a Comment