Tuesday, June 15, 2010






Its been a few weeks since we came back from the Islands of Hawaii. When I was there I realized how simple life can be, and how I do not need much in my life to be happy. Since I've been home I've been struggling to pick up a brush and paint. I realize that in my art I also need to simplify, and not get caught up so much in the process but enjoy the journey. The past few days I have been looking thru old sketch books at pencil and pencil/ink sketches of mine. In those days I could not afford watercolours, brushes and paper, so used what was at hand......pencil and paper. In the next while I will be featuring these sketches from my past while I stir the creativity inside me and pick up the brush again.



Africani Man


We always had copies of National Geographic in the house. This image was created from an article on African culture.

Pencil and Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment