Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Canadian Rockies-Grizzlies


Happy New Year!
Another page turns, another year passes. The other night I was with friends on New Years and someone asked, "What are your resolutions for the New Year"?  I had just  come home a few hours earlier after travelling for 6 hours from one of our lodges, so I had some time to think about the New Year and my resolutions. My reply back was, "Be Nicer, be Kinder, to family, self, friends...to people I do not know". That is my resolution, to make a difference in this world of ours. The image here is of a family of grizzlies that my family and I saw in June, 2012. My goal is to be kinder to their world, and hopefully I won't see them again because they are playing in the alpine, far from our eyes and ears and living their lives.
Enjoy the journey.
Bob Krysak
Jan. 2, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment