Saturday, November 19, 2016

Three Sisters Awakening-Canadian Rockies

I have been on a personal journey the past couple of months. I met with a friend who is an accomplished artist but who is also training to be a Shaman. The time spent with him out on a hillside above a lake opened my eyes to the beauty around us. He helped me truly see how everything is all connected. The sky, mountains, trees, earth and water all form an amazing, intricate landscape of energy and life.

I have also been meditating more and have connected with my spirit guide. The energy, clarity and calmness I have experienced has been life changing.
My trainer/guide on this earth has been encouraging me to paint.....really paint . She has also encouraged my to let my spirit guide be a part of the journey with my painting.

Three Sisters Awakening is the beginning of the new path I am on. In the next while I will let the energy around me decide how this painting will form and evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment