Sunday, December 4, 2016

In The Forest-Canadian Rockies

I have just finished 3 busy months travelling, working with an Outdoor Sporting Goods brand. Lots of time on the highway, in airports, cities and hotels. Home in the mountains now, time to recharge.

When I awoke this morning it was snowing lightly, and I decided to go for a walk in the forest behind our home. The coyotes have been active in the area so I was hoping to catch a glimpse of them or even their tracks. As I walked along the trail the snow was gentling falling. There was no wind so the flakes came straight down landing on my nose and cheeks and tickling them. As I walked along flakes would land on my glasses.....first I could see the sharp outline of crystals, then they melted into oblong blobs of moisture.

I walked for around 40 minutes. As I worked my way thru the forest the snow accumulated on my toque and shoulders. Between my neck and shoulders was a gap or COL, with the snow piled high on either side.

In the forest. A time for releasing stress and gathering energy.

Bob Krysak

No comments:

Post a Comment