Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Seabright, Nova Scotia

We have had a busy few weeks in our world. A week after my son and I were in Mexico, all of us flew to Seabright, Nova Scotia for a wedding. Sailing, swimming, boating, fishing, lobster, mussels, fish and chips, scallops.....we had the full East Coast experience.

We have an amazing group of friends in Nova Scotia who are more like family. Many hours were spent socializing by the sea in the warm sunshine.

The painting above was a card created for Birgit and John who were the wedding couple. They spend part of their time in Nelson, BC, skiing and enjoying the mountains. This summer they have been in Nova Scotia living in a boat house on the shore where they got married. I wanted to create an image that captured the mountains, sea and their love for each other.

In the next while I will post other paintings I created while we were on the East coast.
Robert Krysak

No comments:

Post a Comment