"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist as we grow up" -Pablo Picasso
Saturday, October 10, 2026
GULF ISLANDS REVISITED
“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” “— Leonardo da Vinci
I have a sketch I started while sea kayaking in the Gulf Islands from the mid 1980’s. Unfinished, sitting in a drawer.
My sister-in-law sent us a picture from Quadra Island…...a rocky shore with islands floating on the Pacific Ocean. It caught my interest. I decided to put my energy into my brush and finish the sketch.
What projects have you put off, challenges you have ignored?
It’s Thanksgiving weekend. Take the time for family and friends. Take the time for self. Take the time to be thankful for what you have. Take the time to help someone if you can.
Enjoy the journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment