Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rundle Sunrise-Canadian Rockies


It's the New Year now, we celebrated a great Christmas and had lots of fun with family and friends. My brush has not been very active lately, but I have been working on one of my other passions....photography. Living in the mountains I am fortunate to have magnificent vistas all around me to savour every day.

This morning not too long after I got to work a tinge of color outside caught my attention. I went to the window and gasped, for the sunrise coming up behind Mt. Rundle was one of the most spectacular ones I have ever seen. I ran inside to get my camera and was able to capture Rundle Sunrise before it faded into the light of day and memory.

In the next while I will be sharing some of my photos as well as paintings as I move along the journey of self discovery and expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment