Monday, March 17, 2014

Cascade Mountain-Early Morning-Canadian Rockies


It snowed a lot last night….March and Spring time. This afternoon I went for a long walk and I had my jacket open because of the heat of the day.

I have filled in more of the rock area of the mountain with my early morning light mix and have also added a diluted mix of the blue from the sky to fill in areas that are out of the sun. The next step will be to give the painting stark differences from light to dark to represent where the sun is not shining. Its like working on a puzzle right now and I need to see how all the pieces will fit.

In the background I'm listening to Sting, All This Time (Live) and echoing thru the house is the laughter of my son and his friend from school as they work on a science project.

No comments:

Post a Comment