Saturday, October 9, 2021

Cobalt Lake-The Bugaboos


 As we roll thru October I want to update you on Cobalt Lake. I was late getting it to market and people had already made their donations. In the end, I decided to give the painting to Dani, as it was his subject choice and the project was for him in the first place. Dani is still battling Long Covid, and we wish him all the best to a full recovery. 

My Fall focus is a new website to sell my work, new paintings, and plans for a show in 2022. My brother Terry, a talented artist in his own right, passed this September. He leaves behind some finished watercolour paintings and some unfinished pieces that I will complete. The show will feature his work, our work and my work. I will donate some of the proceeds to a worthy cause.

Enjoy the journey

Robert Krysak


No comments:

Post a Comment