Sunday, November 14, 2021

Cascade Colourful Locals



 Though my studio is in a bit of chaos, it is sooooo good to be there. I've been in the city a lot this week for medical appointments due to a bike crash 18 months ago,.The poking, prodding,  injections and kilometers have worn me down, but like a sunflower turning its face to the sun, I thrive in my studio.

I am working on a large commission right now, and it is an interesting journey. The image is so large, I need to step back many times and view the canvas (es) from afar. Many colours bounce off the brush......Winsor Blue, Cobalt Blue, French Ultramarine Blue, and Antwerp Blue make up the mountains, and I drop in Lamp Black for the Raven. Next is a bull elk, howling coyote, and grizzly bear.

The Road Home radio is playing in the background. 

I love my space to create.

Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment