Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Three Sisters Final


 Three Sisters is finished. It's always interesting when you complete a project, whether it be a marathon, building of a structure in a yard.......finishing a painting (s). There is a mix of relief, sadness, and accomplishment when you cross the finish line

Though the painting part is complete, I still need to put a protective spray on the images, tape the side frame with archival tape, put hanging hooks on the back, package up, and ship it to the client in Ontario.

It's been an enjoyable journey........time to step away from the brush. I have elbow surgery this Friday to repair an area that has come out of alignment. I was in a bike crash in 2020 and have 24 screws in my elbow, and one of them is very unhappy.

To those from the US that follow my blog, Happy Thanksgiving.

To all of you.........Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment